مبادئ العربية في الصرف والنحو - الكتاب الثاني - المعلم رشيد الشرتوني
Principles of Arabic Conjugation and Grammar
(Mabade' Alarabya Fil Sarf wal Nahu) (Level 2) By Professor Rachid Chartouni
Hardly any Lebanese Student learned Arabic in Lebanon without having had the this book and its series part of the requirements.
Mabadeé Alarabya Fil Sarf wal Nahu was a must to have. Not having it was just like not having a dictionary.
The principles of Arabic Grammar and all the rules are set in the various levels of Mabadeé Alarabya Fil Sarf wal Nahu
- The Ibtidaii (Primary level) is meant for students in 4th Grade ( 9 year old native speakers).
- Level 1 is for students in 5th Grade (10 year old native speakers).
- Level 2 is used over 2 years and is meant for students in 6th and 7th Grade (11 and 12 year old native speakers).
- Level 3 is meant for students in 8th Grade (13 year old native speakers).
- Level 4 is for students in 9th Grade and above (14 - 18 year old native speakers - But mostly used through 10th grade).
1988, 29th Edition, Paparback, 229 pages, 8.0" x 5.5"